Tuesday, March 30, 2010

STUBBORNESS....! (sometimes we're like tat)

There was a captain of a ship that was sailing on a dark, pitch blacked night. The Captain suddenly noticed a bright light shining directly in front of Him, and at that moment in his mind he knew tat His ship was in a collision course with the light. He quickly rushed to the radio and radioed in an urgent message, demanding that the vessel in front change its course ten degrees east.

A few seconds later, he received a message in return. The message said, "Negative, can't do it. "Change your course ten degrees west".

The Captain was angry. Then he send another message. "I'm a Navy Captain. I demand u to change your course immediately".

A few seconds passed, He then received a message back. It says, "I'm a seaman second class. Can't do it. Change your course.

Now the Captain was furious. He sent one final message which says "I'm a battleship, AND I'M NOT CHANGING MY COURSE"

He got a curt message in return. It said, "I'M A LIGHTHOUSE. It's your choice, Sir"

haha...sometimes we're just too stubborn to listen to others .... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment